Spring Break Homework Packet
I can’t believe how fast this year has flown by. The first day of school seems like just yesterday, and just like that it’s been three weeks since my spring break!
Speaking of spring break… I wasn’t planning on sending homework during break, but I had a lot of parents ask me to do so during parent teacher conferences. I didn’t want to send anything too overwhelming. I sent home skills that I noticed my kids really needed extra practice on.
You can print these off as a full page or copy them as a small booklet. I chose to make them into booklets to save paper. It worked perfectly! This packet includes a cover sheet for the packet with directions for parents and students. This will keep them right on track, and they will know exactly what to do every day 🙂
Math skills included:
* double digit addition with regrouping
* double digit subtraction with regrouping
* 3 digit addition with regrouping
* 3 digit subtraction with regrouping
* word problems
* missing addends
My littles are having a hard time finding text evidence. So I created these nonfiction comprehension passages. They have just the right amount of information and they’re able to complete it on their own. My kids had so much fun completing these, they enjoyed coloring the pictures and highlighting their evidence. They loved learning about spring and spring animals.
Comprehension Passages Included:
* All about Spring comprehension passage
* All about Butterflies comprehension passage
* All about Bees comprehension passage
* All about Frogs comprehension Passage
* All About Rabbits comprehension Passage
I sent home one page of reading and one page of math every day for five days. But you can pick and choose what you want to send home for practice 🙂 This product also includes some writing prompts, ABC order, and a word search. I would also like to add that these pages can be used at any time during the spring, not just as a packet to send home during spring break.
• March 2nd is Dr. Seuss’ birthday. What is your favorite Dr. Seuss book and why?
• What do you like about spring?
• What did you do over break?
• What is the difference between spring and summer?
• What is your favorite season and why?
If you like this product you may purchase HERE!